THE NELSON'S LOVE STORY.....

Friday, December 30, 2011

HO HO HO

I'm blogging with my phone...so let's see how this baby turns out! Christmas was amazing as usual! We lucked out this year....we FINALLY have a legit cooking set!!! We've been dealing with Wally Mart crap so it's delightful to have 13 pieces of pure stainless steel heaven :)



Little Brody

Our 2nd year of marriage Christmas ornament 









Matthew got me the gift of eyelashes for Christmas!!!!







Being lazy!

We saw a billion deer while we were out tubing!

I hope everyone's Christmas was jolly!!! Cant wait for the new year to begin :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your lashes beautiful!! Miss you!

Heather & Matthew said...

Thank you baby bum!!! I miss you way way more....are you two crazy love birds planning on visiting anytime soon?