THE NELSON'S LOVE STORY.....

Thursday, November 10, 2011

FOOD...AND OTHER STUFF

I whipped out the inner Betty Crocker in me and I must say...I think it looks quite good on me! I decided to steal some recipes I found on PINTEREST and try them out on my beloved. Here's what I cooked up....

Mexican Chicken Casserole 

Buffalo Chicken Tacos
Pinned Image

These turned out soooooo delissshh....It made me want to try out so many more things! Now that the winter has come and my restaurant has layed me off till things pick back up, I'll be able to focus on my cooking skills (and of course stupid school :) ) Im so excited to just have time with family and all the important things. Never thought I would be so happy to get unemployment! 

So for Halloween I begged my dear Matthew to carve pumpkins with me...and to my surprise he actually did! I must say it is a very tedious task. I dont even remember if I have ever even carved a pumpkin (so the last time was probably when I was VERY young) so I was extremely excited to do this with my hubbsters! I love that Matthew supports me in all the little things I want to do. Even though the cowboys were playing...he sat and carved pumpkins with his little wife :) 


Mines obviously the best....which would be the creepy house! WINNING



Also, on a little side note....I got some vintage knobs for our nightstand that are just to die for!!




Im so thrilled for the Hollidays! And not to mention the new Twilight movie next week! These next couple months will be truly epic!

0 comments: