THE NELSON'S LOVE STORY.....

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Back to SCHOOL...for the 1st time!

I enrolled myself at Dixie State! I have been wanting to go to school for a long time and I finally got the balls to do it. Excuse my reference to my pretend "balls" but it had to be said. I had been waiting and waiting for school to start and then when it did, I almost wanted to quit. I'll explain why.....my first day was INSANE! I start at 7:30 in St. George (which means I wake up at 6:30 because I live in Hurricane) So my day got off to a bright and early start. Of course I was so lost and pretty much overwhelmed the whole day, and to top it off some girl HIT my car! Well it's a long story but we'll go with that. I really thought I was going to cry and then become a drop out. Luckily I had my sister-in law and my mother-in law to talk me through it. So I stuck it out and they were right. My second day was sooo much better! Now I love school :) As you can see Im starting to become addicted to energy drinks. That is the downfall of all day school. My day doesn't end till 4 and then its off to work...so I pretty much have an energy drink handy at ALL times! 




Sorry about the photos.....they wont upload right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you babe!! :)

Heather & Matthew said...

You really are such a special person baby...I love you :) I cant wait to see you in October!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait either love! You need to update your blog!!