THE NELSON'S LOVE STORY.....

Sunday, November 28, 2010

THANKSGIVING IN MOAB

Thanksgiving was a blast...I love going to Moab anytime we can! Which thankfully is often! Most the family made it and we had so much fun. I think I am going to be full for the next few days as a result.

I finally got my FIRST Christmas tree that I have been convincing Matthew I need for weeks now!! As we pulled into town tonight we stopped by Walmart and chose one out. It was perfect size and had the white lights already attached. I was soo excited! So we get home and the first thing I do is put the tree up. As soon as I got done I notice that my beautiful WHITE bulds look a little too colorful....it turns out we bought the wrong tree :( So I guess we'll be returning it tomorrow and I'll have to wait another day to put up my tree.

Here's a few pictures from this weekend.....

 Kenna and I
 Our high tech camera doing an awesome job....definitely time for a new one.
 Uncle Matthew tying kenna up
 Along with celebrating Thanksgiving...it was also Shanell's 30th birthday!! These are her sparkler candles

0 comments: